When you’re feeling the pain of a headache, backache, or sore muscles, you might reach for a bottle of painkillers. This might not be the best idea, as painkillers can come with a risk of side effects, drug interactions, and addiction. The next time you need fast relief, try reaching for a tube of muscle relaxant cream instead.
A Wide Variety Of Options
There are many varieties of muscle relaxant cream, ointments, and sprays on the market today. Some provide a cooling sensation while others bring on the heat. Both hot and cold can provide relief in different ways. Cold can numb sore areas and reduce inflammation by constricting blood flow to the area. Heat relaxes muscles. It dilates blood vessels and decreases the sensation of pain.
Though they’re all designed to relieve pain, they contain very different ingredients to accomplish this mission. Some of the best ingredients to look for when choosing a muscle relaxant cream include:
- Capsaicin. This is what makes chili peppers hot, but it’s very effective as a natural pain reliever for joint and nerve pain. It provides a warm tingling or burning sensation when applied to the skin.
- Counterirritants. This includes camphor, menthol, and methyl salicylate. They create a cooling sensation when applied to the skin.
- Salicylates. These give aspirin its pain relieving qualities. When absorbed, they work to reduce pain in joints that are close to the skin.
Some of the best natural ingredients included in certain muscle relaxant cream include:
- Turmeric. A natural inflammation reducer, it’s one of the most powerful antioxidants found in nature.
- Willow bark. It’s been used as a natural pain reliever and anti-inflammatory for centuries.
- Ginger. The natural warming qualities of ginger make it ideal for soothing sore joints and muscles by reducing inflammation.
- Rosemary. Used to reduce inflammation and muscle cramping, this herb also increases circulation.
Always follow package directions carefully. Never apply muscle relaxant cream to wounds or broken skin, and be sure to wash your hands after application.
Noxicare muscle relaxant cream contains many of these ingredients that can soothe your pain on contact. It alleviates inflammation and eases aches that come from a variety of sources. Rub it on and let it work through your body to bring relief. It’s the best way to avoid dangerous drugs and keep yourself on the natural path. When it comes to muscle relaxant cream; Be Smart. Go Natural.