Nowadays fifty is the new thirty. Nowadays we are living our best lives. We are eating healthier, exercising more, and getting the most out of our golden years. However, it can be hard to feel youthful when you are in constant pain from backache, arthritis or muscle pain. The solution seems fairly simple, if you are in pain and your joints ache, just pop an ibuprofen or acetaminophen pill and you are good to go. Yet, these painkillers can be as damaging to our bodies as relieving for our pain.
Problems With Over The Counter Painkillers
Over the counter painkillers can be hard on our bodies, in fact:
● Acetaminophen can damage your stomach lining
● Ibuprofen can cause ulcers and heartburn
● Combining the two can lead to gastrointestinal bleeding and drops in hemoglobin
● By taking two or more together can lead to overdose
Consider A Natural Solution Instead
For centuries people have used natural herbs and spices to relieve pain and reduce swelling from inflammation. Some of these remarkable, natural ancient remedies include:
● Turmeric: Turmeric is a flowering plant that is in the ginger family. It contains curcumin and has powerful anti-inflammatory effects. Curcumin provides natural muscle pain relief.
● Willow Bark: Comes from the bark of the black or white willow and as far back as ancient Egypt. Willow bark contains salicin, a powerful ingredient chemically similar to the synthetic compounds in aspirin.
● Holy basil: Considered a sacred plant by Ayurvedic practitioners, holy basil provides both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
● Rosemary:Rosemary is another herb that providers natural muscle pain relief. It can also help improve circulation and blood flow which can reduce pain.
● Ginger: Ginger is considered one of the healthiest spices throughout the world. Gingerol, the oil found in the root of the ginger plant has powerful anti-inflammatory abilities and is a strong antioxidant.
● Boswellia: Boswellia is another Ayurvedic sacred plant that has powerful anti-inflammatory compounds boswellic acid and perpenes which help reduce the inflammation-causing enzyme 5-LO.
● ALA: Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is a compound that our bodies produce naturally and works to provide nerve pain relief.
A Natural Solution For Pain Relief
All of these ingredients can be found in Noxicare. Noxicare was specially formulated by a Harvard-educated physician who has seen first hand the incredible effects of these natural ingredients. If you are over 50 and looking for a better way to relieve pain so you can stay feeling fit and fabulous, you have better options than over-the-counter painkillers. You have the natural healing power of Noxicare.