Everyone has experience with pain. It’s one of the few things that every creature can feel in one form or another, and it’s something that every person on Earth has in common. Even if you feel fine right now, you’ve felt pain before and you’ll feel pain in the future.
Because everyone has to deal with pain, medical science devotes a lot of time and effort to
That’s why it’s important to use other treatments and products to handle acute and chronic pain. For instance, Noxicare can provide natural muscle pain relief as either a topical cream or a pill, and it’s safe enough to supplement regular painkillers and a prescribed pain treatment program.
The Power Of Nature
Just about every drug used for pain relief today originally came from a natural source. Powerful opioids were originally processed from resin produced by the opium poppy, and the active chemical in aspirin was first discovered in willow bark. People have known about these effective chemicals for generations thanks to traditional medical knowledge that practitioners taught each other down through the ages.
Noxicare provides natural muscle pain relief, and it also helps with the pins and needles of nerve pain and the deeper aches caused by inflammation. Our product does this by combining seven natural ingredients from around the world that local traditions used for pain relief for hundreds or even thousands of years.
The Seven Ingredients
- Turmeric is a spice from the Indian subcontinent, and Noxicare is the first pain reliever of its kind to combine turmeric with other natural products. Indian traditional medicine uses turmeric (and a chemical it contains called curcumin) to treat inflammation cases.
- Boswellia is a genus of tree that originally comes from the Arabian Peninsula and East Africa. Locals burn the tree bark as frankincense, and they also use it as an inflammation treatment.
- Rosemary comes from Europe. You might be familiar with it as a spice cabinet fixture, but in some
areaspeople have used it as a topical treatment to provide natural muscle pain relief.
- Willow bark also comes from Europe and the Mediterranean, and before the Bayer Company started selling aspirin the ancient Greeks and Romans were using willow bark to make a tea that treats pain, inflammation, and fevers.
- Ginger comes from the east, but it’s become a popular root spice for all kinds of food and drink around the world. In China, it also has a therapeutic effect for treating inflammations like arthritis.
- Holy basil resembles Western basil, but this herb hails from India. There it’s used as another spice and an antibacterial treatment.
- Alpha lipoic acid is an important chemical found in most animals and some plants. Your body uses alpha lipoic acid to encourage capillary blood flow, so getting some extra can help reduce nerve pain.
The Two Products
Noxicare is available in two simple forms: a basic pill and a topical cream. The pill is a good choice if you feel pain in several areas, and the topical cream is effective when you rub it on the source of the pain or inflammation. You might like one or the other depending on the kind of pain you’re dealing with, but our product is safe enough that you can use both at the same time. You can also use Noxicare as a supplement to add natural muscle pain relief to your doctor-prescribed pain treatment program.
Everyone has to deal with pain throughout their lives, and so everyone has to find ways to treat and reduce pain so they can get on with their lives. Noxicare can offer natural muscle pain relief thanks to its tradition-tested seven ingredients, so order some today and add it to your list of pain relief options. Whether you take it on your own or add it to other pain relievers, Noxicare is always safe to use.