It isn’t easy to live with discomfort in any part of your body. For this reason, many people do their best to manage it by any means necessary. Over-the-counter medications and prescription drugs have been used for many years to ease aches, but many can have lingering side effects. Some of them can even cause dangerous addictions. This has led many people to go back to their roots as they search for natural ways to heal the hurt.
Common Herbs Used Over The Years
When it comes to natural pain killers, herbs are often the first thing that come to mind. Long before the first pain medications were widely used in the early 19th century, people turned to herbs to bring relief from their suffering. Today, relief can be found as close as the garden in your backyard. The following herbs have been known to ease many issues that afflict the human body.
- Lavender – This pretty purple flower packs a powerful punch. Not only is it a natural analgesic, it has anti-inflammatory and anti-anxiety properties that can promote healing and restfulness.
- Turmeric – The active ingredient in turmeric, curcuma, has been found to be just as effective as ibuprofen to manage soreness and discomfort.
- Ginger – Long associated with reducing nausea, ginger has a warm quality that naturally reduces inflammation and helps speed recovery in exercise-related injuries.
- Feverfew – This plant has been traditionally used to treat everything from migraine headache to rheumatoid arthritis. It contains powerful analgesic and anti-inflammatory compounds.
- Rosemary – Rosemary has properties that can reduce inflammation, relax tense muscles, and relieve headaches. This herb works with the opioid receptors in the brain to reduce the sensation of pain in the body.
- Clove – People have been using clove to treat toothaches for generations. The anti-inflammatory properties of this herb can also be used to effectively soothe sore joints and muscles.
Put Herbs High On Your List Of Ingredients
Natural medications and alternative therapies have been used for hundreds of years, and they’ll continue to be used for hundreds more. When choosing natural pain killers, herbs should be high on the list of ingredients. They’re great alternatives to the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) commonly used to manage mild to moderate aches. Take a break from using products containing harsh chemicals that can cause more harm than good. With Noxicare, you’re getting herbal ingredients that have provided relief for generations. When it comes to healing, stick what you know. Be Smart. Go Natural.