Having to deal with back pain is more than just a nuisance. It affects the life of a person and their ability to conduct day-to-day tasks with ease.
What To Do
Among the most common conditions that people experience is lower backache. In fact, around 80% of adults will experience it at least once in their lifetime. Fortunately, there are home remedies that can help address and manage the problem. You don’t have to rely on over-the-counter medications alone, which may have some side effects.
• Exercise – You don’t have to engage in a high-impact workout. Even simple exercises can help in a big way. You can start with short walks, water exercises, or yoga. No matter what type of exercise you choose, make sure you do it regularly to avoid having future episodes of lower back pain.
• Heat and Cold – The numbing effect of an ice pack can also help alleviate lower back pain. Wrap it in a towel and apply it on your back. At the same time, it can reduce inflammation. Meanwhile, a heating pad can relieve stiff muscles. If you do not have one, you can try using a hot water bottle.
• Stretching – Simple stretches for at least 30 seconds each can help with pain relief. You can try any or a combination of the following:
• Touch your toes
• Cobra pose
• Cat-cow pose
• Child’s pose
• Enough Sleep – Studies show that disturbances in sleep can worsen body aches. Additionally, they may affect your tolerance for pain. Make sure you get adequate sleep. You also need to ensure that your mattress and pillows are supportive enough to keep your neck and back in a straight line. If you sleep on your side, you may place a pillow between your knees. When sleeping, comfort should be a priority.
• Stress Management – Stress can also trigger tension in your muscles. Try various stress-relief activities. Among the most popular ones are meditation, deep breathing, yoga, and progressive muscle relaxation.
Another Alternative With Lower Back Pain Cream
Aside from taking medication and trying home remedies, you can also opt for a lower back pain cream that offers fast relief. A good choice is Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream. All you have to do is apply the lower back pain cream topically on the problem area, and the active ingredients will do the rest. You can carry it around anywhere you go and apply it directly once your backaches. Be Smart. Go natural. Order one today.